Chipotle, Maggiano’s most allergy friendly restaurant chains
AllergyEats, the leading guide to allergy-friendly restaurants in the United States, has just released its 2015 list of Most Allergy-Friendly Restaurant Chains nationwide. The chains on this list hold the highest ratings on AllergyEats’ website and smartphone app, per feedback from the food allergy community. AllergyEats restaurant ratings are based solely on how well restaurants have accommodated food-allergic diners, and not on other factors, such as ambiance, service or food quality.
The Most Allergy-Friendly Restaurant Chains are grouped into two categories: Large (50 or more restaurants) and Small (under 50 restaurants). Results were based on diner feedback from the AllergyEats website and app through December 31, 2014.
• Chipotle Mexican Grill (4.41 rating)
• P.F. Chang’s China Bistro (4.39 rating)
• Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (4.39 rating)
• Outback Steakhouse (4.32 rating)
• Mellow Mushroom (4.29 rating)
Most allergy-friendly small chains
• Maggiano’s Little Italy (4.74 rating)
• Burtons Grill (4.69 rating)
• Legal Sea Foods (4.64 rating)
• Joe’s American Bar & Grill (4.63 rating)
• Not Your Average Joe’s (4.63 rating)
“While no restaurant chain receives universally great reviews from every diner, AllergyEats incorporates all positive and negative ratings to determine which restaurants are deemed most allergy-friendly by the food allergy community as a whole,” said Paul Antico, Founder and CEO of AllergyEats. “The establishments on our list have proven themselves to have best-in-class food allergy procedures & protocols, training and knowledge, receiving high overall ratings and positive feedback from food-allergic diners that have comfortably eaten at their restaurants.